A great and healthy snack!
Peanut butter and jelly muffins are scrumptious and make for a healthy snack!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tbl unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher / sea salt
- Jam or jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut putter, honey, and butter. Stir in the yogurt and egg.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir. No need to over mix, there should be some lumps in the batter.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups. Make a small hole in each muffin batter and add a spoonful of jelly.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Have you ever made peanut butter and jelly muffins? Tell me, what are your favorite flavor of muffins to bake at home?