A great and healthy snack!
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter (Or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 2 tbl Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, homemade
- 1 farm fresh egg
- 1 cup whole wheat or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher / sea salt
- Homemade Organic Jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut putter, honey, and butter. Stir in the yogurt and egg.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir. No need to overmix, there should be some lumps in the batter.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups. Make a small hole in each muffin batter and add a spoonful of jelly.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.