- 1 1/2 cups steel cut oats, soaked overnight.
(I’ve been using local Paul’s Grains Steel Cut Oats and let me tell you, they are out of this world!)
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 farm fresh eggs
- 2 nectarines diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Drain your steel cut oats in a colander to get rid of excess water. Put them in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs, milk, and honey. Stir into your oats.
- Add diced nectarines and cranberries.
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is done, serve into bowls and add some cold milk.