During the summer when I’m busy outdoors I try to spend as little amount of time as possible in the kitchen. A great way to use seasonal green beans is to roast them right along side potatoes and red onions. Throw in a couple of scrambled eggs from the backyard and there you have a nourishing and easy summer meal.
Roasted Garlic Potatoes with Green Beans and Red Onions
- 4-5 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb of fresh green beans
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp celtic sea salt
- a variety of fresh herbs (I used thyme and tarragon)
- In an ovenproof dish combine all ingredients.
- bake at 425 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes.
Easy! Buen Provecho!