Real Food for Rookies is a 12 week online class that starts Thursday, September 16th.
What I love about Kelly is that she is a real mom that loves Jesus! Her goal for this class is to show everyday people how to start using real food (that won’t break your bank) in order to take control of yours and your families health.
Below is a great online video that Kelly put together to show you the top 10 reasons why you should take this class.
- 12 weeks of online classes with videos, downloadable audios, and written materials.
- LIFETIME access! Read/listen/watch at your leisure: on your break at work, while the kids are sleeping, in your pajamas, whatever! If you have a busy week, no big deal, just pick it back up on your own schedule.
- Exclusive expert interviews with Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation), Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story), Jane Feingold (Director of the Feingold Association), Tom Naughton (Fathead filmmaker), and now one more: Jimmy Moore from the Livin LaVida Low-Carb blog!
- BONUS: Thanks to Kelly’s amazing sponsors, the price of this class will include so many generous members-only coupons and discounts that you’ll be able to recoup over half of the enrollment fee! Discounts on Green Pastures cod liver oil, U.S. Wellness Meats, Biokult probiotics, natural skin care products & cleaning supplies, stainless steel pans, fermented food starters & supplies, and organic ghee.
- BONUS: Free copy of the Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide.
- Members-only discussion forum (chat about Real Food all you want and no one will think you’re a weirdo!)
You’ll Learn How to:
- Save time and money while serving Real Food
- Read labels and avoid dangerous ingredients
- Make nourishing “fast food” meals to avoid last-minute trips to the drive-thru
- Find healthier alternatives for soda pop, refined sugars, heart-killer oils, sugar-bomb breakfast cereals, factory farmed meat and more
- Serve nutrient-dense foods that are necessary for good health
- Take control of your health and change your family’s future!
For $10 a class, this is a fabulous opportunity for those of you that want to learn how to start eating real food.
Classes start September 16th and enrollment ends soon!
Here’s a great opportunity as well!!
Kelly has agreed to let me giveaway a class to one of my readers!!
A $120 dollar value and a lifetime of information. To enter this giveaway all you need to do is,
- Visit Kelly’s Real Food Rookie Class Website and let me know which class in the schedule you are most interested in.
- Subscribe to my blog via email! I’m moving to wordpress with new features and will be including a new e-mail newsletter
- Follow me publicly.
- Fan Spain in Iowa on facebook and share this post on your wall.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet,
@dianabauman – Kelly the Kitchen Kop’s Real Food for Rookies online class giveaway! #realfood #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/2beeg49
Five chances to win a spot for this class! This giveaway ends next Thursday, September 3rd, 2010.
Also, with all of the preserving I’ve been doing around here, I missed the opportunity to share on Cheeseslave’s online class called Surf and Turf. This is a class I would really like to take as it has so much to do with cooking meat and seafood. A real cooking class! Check it out 😉