If you’re an avid farmers market shopper you can see why you need one of these! There’s no more need to carry heavy bags when you can roll the Reisenthel at your side.
Now that we’re going into heavy winter squash season including pumpkins, the Reisenthel will be a necessity! Really… what’s not to like about this bag?! I’ve enjoyed it so much throughout this season that I am thrilled to announce that Reisenthel has agreed to giveaway one of their Reisenthel Wheeled Trolley Bags to one of my readers!
For your first entry, please visit A Touch of Europe and let me know which pattern you like the best!
Leave a separate comment for each entry, a total of 6 extra entries.
- Subscribe to receive my posts via email. (1 entry)
- Follow me publicly on my blog (1 entry)
- Become a fan of A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa on Facebook and share on your wall (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (2 entries) Please leave 2 separate comments that you have done this.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. (1 entry) (copy and paste)
@dianabauman Make sure to enter the Reisenthel wheeled farmers market bag giveaway at Spain in Iowa!#giveaway http://tinyurl.com/2vrp2n8
Please Remember, leave a separate comment for each entry, or your extra entries will not count!
Every comment must include an email address – it’s ok if you comment with your blog account as long as I can get to your email through your blog! The giveaway ends September 10, 2010 and is open to the Continental US only. The winner will be chosen by random.org.