- 5 cups chopped green cabbage
- 2 carrot sticks, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 organic fuji apple, diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4-5 tbls raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs real maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients together and chill. Keep refrigerated for at least one hour before serving to infuse the flavors.
Other cabbage recipes of interest:
- Liadillos Sevillanos – Seville Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Repollo Con Garbanzos – Cabbage and Garbanzo Bean Stew
This post is a part of Whole Foods For the Holidays hosted this week at Naturally Knocked Up.