It’s Simple Lives Thursday! My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Below you’ll find the linky to add your post to.
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts - The hosts will be choosing five posts from the previous SLT to highlight each week. Those chosen will be promoted and linked on all five host blogs. As a highlighted post you will also have the chance to win in special giveaways that we will be starting soon — another great reason to link up and share all that you do to live a simple and intentional life!
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
The posts from last week that really caught our eyes are… (thanks everyone for the great submissions, as always!)
1. What to know before you go to the farmers’ market by Granola Catholic.
Very helpful tips to help you get the most from the Farmers’ Market.
2. How chickens made me happy by Reading and Chickens.
An encouraging post to jump in and do the best YOU can do in living a simple life.
3. Homemade Decongestant Chest Rub by Whole New Mom.
A great natural alternative to Vicks.
4. Recipe: Adventures with Dandelion Syrup by Food Farm Health.
This blogger published a well written tutorial on making your own dandelion syrup.
5. Tomato Plants: Leave the Little Suckers Alone by Tall Clover Farm.
Anyone who tells us to do less work is cool by us.
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
- Annette from Sustainable Eats
- Wardeh from GNOWFGLINS
- Alicia from Culinary Bliss
- Mare from Just Making Noise
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 5 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!