It’s Simple Lives Thursday! My favorite day of the week where you share your tips and recipes for living a simple life. Whichever blog that you choose to link up your post, it will show up on all 5 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies… we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally… we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm… we want to know about it!
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. 8 Steps to Reducing BPA Exposure for Your Child by Real Food Forager.
Jill shares excellent information and resources about BPA and how to avoid it.
2. Buttermilk Ranch Dressing by Our Nourishing Roots.
A lovely, delicious, simple ranch dressing recipe that will quickly replace your favorite jarred brand.
3. Make An Easy Bath Salt by Jo’s Health Corner.
An easy bath salt recipe — so easy your kids can join you. It would make a lovely gift.
4. Cranberry Grapefruit Brunch Salad by Katy She Cooks.
Katy shares a favorite refreshing holiday brunch salad recipe that she finds refreshing amid usual heavier holiday offerings.