Since June, I’ve been a Midwest Savvy Gourmet for Verizon. A group of amazing food bloggers and myself were given some of the newest Motorola technology to help us in our food blogging.
When I first joined in as a Savvy Gourmet, I wasn’t exactly sure how technology would fit into my food blogging. You know?! I write about food and intentional living… not technology. Now that I’ve been with them for nearly six months, I don’t know what I’m going to do without them.
I use my Droid Xyboard Tablet and LG Intuition Smartphone all the time. I use my devices to pull up recipes while I’m cooking, for instagram, to update my facebook Spain in Iowa page, and as my kindle for all of my foodie and simple living ebooks. (I’m a kindle book addict!)
Not only that but my boys love the Xyboard and all of their homeschool apps that I keep on it as well. The data plan is lightning fast which is important for a busy mama like myself.
To end the Savvy Gourmet program and just in time for Christmas, Verizon has offered a special giveaway for Spain in Iowa readers!
The New Droid RAZR HD Giveaway by Verizon!
The latest RAZR from Motorola – launched as the most compact 4.7-inch smartphone with a full-screen and edge-to-edge display with a ton of great features, including:
- An 8-megapixel camera and HD display that makes movies, photos, magazines and websites appear with vibrant clarity.
- Circles Widget makes it easy to view battery life, text notifications, missed calls or weather updates, right on the home screen.
- Near-field communications-enabled, so customers can use Android Beam to share contacts, documents and maps directly to compatible phones.
- A battery that allows for up to 32 hours of normal use and double the internal storage (of older RAZR phones) to 32 GB.
- Runs over 4G LTE, combined with Chrome for Android, meaning customers can enjoy blazing fast speeds that make downloading documents or surfing the Web a breeze.
- Device is Global Ready, so calling home or sending emails is possible from more than 205 countries around the world.
What’s more—Verizon is also providing the winner a $50 Verizon gift card that they can use toward a Verizon bill or phone accessory.
You have quite a few chances to win! Good Luck!!
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Gourmets program. I did not receive compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.
Giveaway is open to the continental USA and ends on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 am EST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 24 hrs to respond. Winner may only win one prize pack, if you win on another site, a new winner will be drawn. If original winner does not claim their prize within 24 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning are not increased by a purchase.